Pundits have said that if you buy a MINI, you either love it or hate it. Based on our experience, most people love it. This little vehicle packs a lot of punch in a small package. It’s fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, and has high resale value.
Whether you chose a MINI for its design (because it always gets noticed) or for its performance and agility (because it’s one of the best front-wheel drive machines available), if your MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Clubman, Countryman, John Cooper Works, or used MINI needs an oil change, tire rotation, regular scheduled maintenance, or has a check engine light on, you want the work completed by the best car technicians available. For MINI Cooper service, repair, and maintenance, you want S2 Dynamics, your MINI service center in Rockville, MD.
Don’t underestimate the benefits of using a European and import car expert for service and repair instead of a mechanic who works primarily on domestic cars. You don’t want to learn the hard way that not all technicians are familiar with these vehicles and qualified to work on them or that not all repair shops have MINI performance parts and upgrades. Bring your MINI to S2 Dynamics. Our MINI technicians have the training and experience necessary to make us the top MINI repair shop in Maryland, D.C., and the Northern Virginia area.
Our highly trained MINI technicians are certified and they all have extensive experience working on MINI vehicles. They use the latest diagnostics technology and techniques available. When you bring your MINI to S2 Dynamics, you can be confident that it’s in in good hands.
Whether you’re looking for MINI Cooper ALL4 service, a tune-up, oil change, or full transmission and engine rebuilds in Rockville, we can help. We go the extra mile to make sure your car is serviced to exact factory specifications.
We understand that your MINI is important to you for a lot of reasons. You depend on it for safe transportation, so you should have it serviced at a shop that:
That’s why, when your MINI needs any type of maintenance, service, or repairs, you should bring it to S2 Dynamics.
Visit S2 Dynamics now and find out for yourself why we’re the premier MINI auto repair shop in Washington, D.C. We know MINIs and we deliver affordable, expert service. Visit our MINI repair and maintenance center at 12058 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD, or call us at (301) 881-1283.
1. Check for oil service
2. Install oil supplement which ?modifies friction? and reduces engine wear.
3. Check and top off all fluid levels.
4. Inspect brake system and lines.
5. Adjust rear brakes and emergency brake.
6. Inspect suspension and driveshaft components.
7. Inspect exhaust systems for leaks.
8. Check tire wear, rotate tires, and inflate tires.
9. Check battery condition and terminals for corrosion.
10. Check operation of all lights.
11. Check air filter
12. Check all hoses, belts, fuel lines.
13. Check front and rear axle oil (if applicable).
14. Check manual transmission and transfer case (if applicable).
15. Check spark plugs.
16. Check distributor cap and rotor, check coil or coil packs.
17. Inspect front wheel bearings for excessive play.
18. Check intake and exhaust valve clearances (if applicable).
19. Check valve cover gasket.
20. Check transmission fluid.
21. Adjust drive belts’ tension.
22. Check cabin filter
23. Check wiper inserts or blades
24. Check rear differential fluid.
25. Check fuel filter.
26. Analyze braking system.
27. Analyze power steering fluid.
28. Lubricate all locks and hinges.
29. Clean engine compartment.
30.Inspect SRS Air Bag Units
31. Inspect Underbody Contact points and linkages
32.Inspect Body and Corrosion
32.Inspect A/C Heating System
33. Complete Electronic Vehicle Scan
34. Reset Service Display
35. Horns, Headlamp Flashers, Hazard Flashers, Turn Signal
36. Inspect Steering System
37. Road test for overall performance
1.INSPECT: BRAKE SYSTEM
2.Check for damage and leaks. Check thickness of pads and brake fluid level.
3.INSPECT: TIRES/SPARE TIRE
4.Check tire pressure, damage and tread depth.
5.INSPECT: WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS
6.Check adjustment and function. Add fluid as needed.
7.INSPECT: WIPER BLADES
8.Check condition and replace if necessary.
9.REPLACE: ENGINE OIL & FILTER
10.RESET: SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY
11.RESET: TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS
In case of severe conditions, such as extremely low temperatures, excessive dust, etc., it is necessary for certain operations to be carried out in between the given intervals. This applies particularly to engine oil changes and the cleaning or replacing of the air cleaner filter element.