Premium MINI Service at S2 Dynamics
Our S2 Dynamics MINI service center is the prime designation for all maintenance and repairs for your vehicle. Offering services ranging from tune-up or oil changes to full transmission and engine rebuilds in Rockville, our highly skilled MINI technicians are on staff ready to service your vehicle. Schedule an online appointment today at the premier MINI repair shop in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia area.
It pays to know that your MINI is going to be serviced by the best car technicians in the business, offering you quality and unmatched value for your money. Our MINI technicians are certified and have extensive experience in working on MINI vehicles. With a combination of highly trained professionals and the latest diagnostics technology and techniques, you can rest assured that your car is going to be in safe hands. So, if you’re searching for a MINI service Rockville, MD, then s2Dynamics is where you not only get access to thorough servicing, but also cost-effective solutions that are designed to keep your MINI on the road.
Never get stuck in a MINI auto repair bind in the Washington DC metro area again! S2 Dynamic’s MINI service center is here to serve drivers from Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia.
Whether you’re driving in a new MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Clubman, Countryman, or John Cooper Works or a used MINI , we will have it running like it’s fresh off the assembly line. Our MINI repair and maintenance center, conveniently located atis on hand for all of your service needs. From routine to the unanticipated, we have you covered.
In need of an oil change? Tire rotation? Regular scheduled maintenance? Check engine light on? Don’t waste another minute and give us a call or fill out our contact form. Our service advisors at S2 Dynamics will get in touch to confirm an appointment, and before you know it, you’ll be back on the road in your High-Speed Mobile Device!
Exceptional Servicing, Performance, and Repairs for all MINI models including the MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Clubman, Countryman, or John Cooper Works in all bodystyles.
AT S2DYNAMICS, WE GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE YOUR CAR IS SERVICED TO EXACT FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
Please Reference the Manufacturer Service Requirements Below:
2. Install oil supplement which ?modifies friction? and reduces engine wear.
3. Check and top off all fluid levels.
4. Inspect brake system and lines.
5. Adjust rear brakes and emergency brake.
6. Inspect suspension and driveshaft components.
7. Inspect exhaust systems for leaks.
8. Check tire wear, rotate tires, and inflate tires.
9. Check battery condition and terminals for corrosion.
10. Check operation of all lights.
11. Check air filter
12. Check all hoses, belts, fuel lines.
13. Check front and rear axle oil (if applicable).
14. Check manual transmission and transfer case (if applicable).
15. Check spark plugs.
16. Check distributor cap and rotor, check coil or coil packs.
17. Inspect front wheel bearings for excessive play.
18. Check intake and exhaust valve clearances (if applicable).
19. Check valve cover gasket.
20. Check transmission fluid.
21. Adjust drive belts’ tension.
22. Check cabin filter
23. Check wiper inserts or blades
24. Check rear differential fluid.
25. Check fuel filter.
26. Analyze braking system.
27. Analyze power steering fluid.
28. Lubricate all locks and hinges.
29. Clean engine compartment.
30.Inspect SRS Air Bag Units
31. Inspect Underbody Contact points and linkages
32.Inspect Body and Corrosion
32.Inspect A/C Heating System
33. Complete Electronic Vehicle Scan
34. Reset Service Display
35. Horns, Headlamp Flashers, Hazard Flashers, Turn Signal
36. Inspect Steering System
37. Road test for overall performance
1.INSPECT: BRAKE SYSTEM
2.Check for damage and leaks. Check thickness of pads and brake fluid level.
3.INSPECT: TIRES/SPARE TIRE
4.Check tire pressure, damage and tread depth.
5.INSPECT: WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS
6.Check adjustment and function. Add fluid as needed.
7.INSPECT: WIPER BLADES
8.Check condition and replace if necessary.
9.REPLACE: ENGINE OIL & FILTER
10.RESET: SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY
11.RESET: TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS
In case of severe conditions, such as extremely low temperatures, excessive dust, etc., it is necessary for certain operations to be carried out in between the given intervals. This applies particularly to engine oil changes and the cleaning or replacing of the air cleaner filter element.
LIQUI MOLY engine oil for your MINI:
S2 Dynamics can replace your MINI engine oil with high performance LIQUI MOLY oil and additive products. We can provide expert advice on the right oil to take your MINI to the next level. See why LIQUI MOLY is the right choice for your MINI.
If you have further questions or need additional help please call 301-881-1283.